Re: [NTLK] Cool Newton keyboard-dock thing???

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 16:50:37 EST

I had emailed the guy once asking if it was for sale or if he was capable of
producing it for us. He replied that it was indeed a prototype model made
forApple that never went into production. Unfortunately it is untouchable as
Apple has the rights to the design. C'est la vie! I tried. Ermin
"There'sa divinity that shapes our ends, rough-hew then how we will."
(Hamlet, V:ii)