[NTLK] [OT] Looking for HDI45 adaptor

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 11:41:20 EST

Hey everyone. Because of the generosity of a fellow list and SONUG member
(thanks Jonathan), I finally find myself in possession of a Mac:
specifically, a PowerMac 6100/66. However, there is still one part that I
need to track down in order to make it my dedicated Newton development
machine. That's a video cable or adaptor to plug it into my PC monitor
(actually, it's a Digital workstation monitor with a 5BNC -> VGA cable,
but that's another story).

The darn 6100 has this HDI45 video connector. Would anyone here happen to
have a HDI45 -> Mac video or HDI45 -> VGA cable I could purchase for a
reasonable price? Mail me off-list. Thanks.