[NTLK] Newton users in S Mexico?

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 11:29:18 EST

There aren't any "dots" on Victor's world map in Mexico yet (see
www.newtontalk.net and the "map" link if you haven't seen that yet), but if
there's someone lurking, I'm going to be at a university down there in late
February and it would be fun to find a Newton person.

I'm travelling pretty light but my Newton will be with me (I'll try out
uunet global access and see how it goes...they have 2 dialups in
Cuernavaca, where I'll be some of the time...).

Brian