Re: [NTLK] Avi's Backdrop wallpaper images

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 00:28:51 EST

I don't run the risk of anyone seeing them in the
context of my own office...primarily, they are on my
own personal server. and my bosses are very open
minded that these images wouldn't cause too much of a
stir beyond a low, yet appreciative "whoo"
Ed
web/gadget guru
come see my Newt on the web 24/7 (well, mostly)
http://65.84.243.167

--- Laurent Daudelin <nemesys_at_cox.rr.com> wrote:

> on 27/01/02 13:03, Karen Boyette at
> tokimi_at_collapsar.net wrote:
>
> > Laurent Daudelin wrote:
> >
> >> on 25/01/02 22:17, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com

> really
> of
> designed
> I even
> older
> >>>

> >> Hmmmm, there are quite a few, Ed, that I'd be
> very embarrassed if somebody
> >> at the office would see them... if you know what
> I mean... ;-D
> >>
> >> -Laurent.

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -