Re: [NTLK] shot logger

From: Christopher Plummer (plumcakes_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 02:27:56 EST

I was the one who asked about it originally. I did some extra research
and found a couple places that use it. One was not for sale. I
contacted the other and they offered to sell it for $4000 - that's 3
zeros. Not exactly in the budget of a film student. I was later
informed by a friend that dv and minidv can have a memory chip that
basically does the same thing for a few bucks more per dv tape. Now
Shotlogger seems out of date and expensive.

Christopher Plummer
plumcakes_at_mac.com
plummer_at_bu.edu

"All your base are belong to us"