Re: [NTLK] shot logger

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 00:01:04 EST

Yeah, but did you get a load of the price? While, if
this is something you need, you may be able to justify
the cost, but I've heard that there are problems with
the synch capabilities and something about linear
logging (I'm not a video expert, so pardon my lack of
proper terminology)
This thing has always been expensive. I had a chance
to play with the device for a week (the company I
worked for rented them a Newt for their in-house
testing) and I do have to agree, as far as looks and
the way it works, it is a very professional system.
Ed
web/gadget gurucome see my newt on the web 24/7 (well
mostly) http://65.84.243.167