Re: [NTLK] The Joy of EtherTalk Backups...

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 23:26:53 EST

* speedy2 <speedy2_at_dag.net> on Thu, 24 Jan 2002
| With Basilisk II, does one need MacOS8+ to get it to read/write FAT32
| partitions?

It is not possible to run System 8 or later on Basilisk II. System 8
requires PowerPC; Bask2 emulates m68k.

| I'd like to backup data from Newton, but be able to access it from PC
| side too.

There are a variety of utilities that will allow you to read HFS volume
files. Try going that route.

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ of skin.