[NTLK] Converting Mac NTK projects to Windows without a Mac

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 13:00:03 EST

        I know there is a tool for converting Mac-format NTK projects to
Windows-format, but only under MacOS. Does anyone know of a tool to do
this under Windows? Alternatively, would any kind soul with a Mac be
willing to convert a couple of projects for me?

        Thanks,

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 39:
If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the
forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite
number among his army.