Re: [NTLK] Weird Newt in "Hackers"?

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 05:06:54 EST

what keyboard came with the Mac TV, I know it was a black lc575 case, maybe
that had a black keyboard too. Bu that still doesn't look like the old Mac
keyboard, it's defiantivly not a next keyboard, I have one and that isn't
it. I agree that it isn't an iMac keyboard, they were much more round in
the casing.

Andre