Re: [NTLK] Weird Newt in "Hackers"?

From: Christopher Myers (cmyers_at_plumbrook.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 14:44:37 EST

I am sorry everyone, but I have an original iMac and and the
dimples are on the J & F keys NOT the K and D (which somebody
pointed out) like the old Mac keyboard. Could it be the early Apple
keyboards which came with Mac Classics and were very small?

I would like to view the picture but when I clicked there this
morning, it said the page was no longer available.

I would like to point out that the eMate made an appearance in
Batman as Batwoman's computer.

Also an early version (100 or 110) made an apearance on the X-
Files last year when Krychec used it to control the nanobots in
Skinners blood.

Chris