[NTLK] NEWTtools.com Domain Name Available

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 10:38:00 EST

Hello List!

Joel Watson was the person behind my NEWTtools website last year. He was
the one who hosted my websites and the domain name on his computer. Now
Joel has moved on in his life and is not that much involved in the Newton
anymore -- too bad for him...

To make a long story short: the domain name NEWTtools.com is due for
renewal in about two months. If anybody on this list is interested in this
name contact Joel off-list:

        <mailto:Joel.M.Watson_at_bubbs.biola.edu>

It would be too bad if this name would be abandoned or became yet another
porn site. So: go contact him (Joel.M.Watson_at_bubbs.biola.edu) for details
about the domain name transfer.

And if you're looking for where the NEWTtools website has moved, check my
signature. It's been there on newted.dyndns.org since September 2001. BTW:
My next "special" will be another NewtonBook (PaperBack format): Voltaire,
ZADIG OU LA DESTINE -- all in French.

Otto

*****
Otto Sohn <http://newted.dyndns.org/users/osohn/>