Re: [NTLK] MP2100 homebrew overclock

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 10:48:06 EST

I used a surface-mount slide switch, and the reason I put it under the
interconnect port (and made a hole in the case for it) was that I do have an
SER-001. Originally I did have a larger, 'normal' sized slide switch, and I
hot-glued it into that open space where the mini-din would go.

I will add a picture looking from the top down so the switch is visible.

-Stephanie