Re: [NTLK] 32MB linear Flash Cards and Cases

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 03:19:00 EST

I DID find a PDA Concepts "Handstand" for sale, recently by an individual.

I too Brian, had always looked at those pictures of the Handstand on their
website, wanted one, and wished that they would make another run. ( I have even
sent them various messages over the years begging for them to make/dig one up
from the old storage room, so I could buy it).

Well, I can now say that it is definitely well worth the wait and price if you
can find one.

Brian, I also have one of those RIPOFFS belt clip pouches. This is a very good
case for traveling lite. Very high quality. They make a lot of gun holster belt
clip cases that different police forces and hunters buy!

my 2 cents...

--
John Skinner
A+ Certified Computer Technician