[NTLK] my first Newton question in 5 years....

From: David Mantripp (d.mantripp_at_fantastic.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 14:16:17 EST

Hi everybody,

As a recently returned Newton user it's nice to see there's still a
community out there!

I was trying to set up EnRoute to access my mac.com account, but it needs
SMTP authentication to send (receive is ok). I can't see anyway to set
this.... Is it possible, or should I use a different client, or should I
concludethat mac.com is Netwon-hostile ?

Thanks

David Mantripp
The Fantastic Corporation(tm)
via Cantonale