[NTLK] Dragon API described in Newton Tech Journal workable?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 00:02:25 EST

   This question may have been asked and answered before here, but right
now I have over 3000 NTLK messages in my (dedicated) email box.. Does
the Dragon API described in the Newton Technology Journal article about
the recognition program work with the demo, or is it that the demo
doesn't include a full word vocabulary?

Jim Witte