[NTLK] Aviatrix 2 ???

From: Donald J. Ryan (DJRyan_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 21:22:18 EST

Hi y'all:

I've just placed an order for an MP2100 and was scouring the web to find
various applications and discovered Aviatrix 1. Looks like a neat program,
but limited. The docs included with the program describe an Aviatrix 2,
including screen shots. However, I can not locate the program anywhere.

Problem: The email addresses listed in the docs are no longer valid and the
company/address listed isn't showing up either.

Does anyone know if Aviatrix 2 was ever released and where I can get a copy?
Does anyone have a copy they could email to me?
If not, does anyone know how to contact the author?

Also, does anyone know where I can get a hold of the AA battery tray (to use
as a backup)?

thanks, all. Looking forward to getting my Newton next week.

Donald Ryan