Re: [NTLK] [OT] Laser Pointer

From: templar (templar1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 08:25:14 EST

On Sunday, January 13, 2002, at 12:45 AM, Ed Kummel wrote:

> What's a "3M laser pointer" and why is it different
> than any old standard laser pointer?

The reason I need a 3M LP is that they have the furthest range (1000
yards) and they have the most powerful and the brightest laser diode. I
need both of these features for an experiment I am doing involving a
weather balloon.

The reason I asked is that the 3M LP are hard to come by and are
frequently out of stock at the major retailers.

William

cyber warning: excessive use of technology may enslave mankind