Re: [NTLK] hands free newton phone

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 07:01:42 EST

Christian Matzerath wrote:

> Hi Newsers,
>
> is there a way to make the Newton MP 2100 a hands free phone?
>
> I have got the Nokia Card Phone and it works fine as a phone, but only with =
> a headset. Wouldn't it be nice to get rid of this earplugthingy and use the =
> speaker and the mike of the newt instead?
>
> Any comments welcome, Matze
>
> Germany

Whoa, Nelly! I must've missed this one. Can anyone direct me to
information that tells how to make the newt into a phone? you can keep
this offlist if you want to, and email me directly.

If you get the Panasonic headset kx-tca87 you'll have a lovely,
comfortable headset with a moveable mic. I use it all the time with my
phone and it's great. It works with phones other than Panasonic, too.

Thanks.

Mark