[NTLK] typeit4me

From: Christian Matzerath (matze_at_uumail.de)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 06:42:48 EST

Hi Newsers!

I'd like to use a lot of shortcuts when writing in Notes of my MP 2100 =
(german OS 2.1). It would be wonderful if there were a package like =
"typeit4me" for the Mac. Is there some stuff available (apart from Poul =
Guyot's "alt.rec", which doesn't work properly).

So: which ways besides the normal dictionary word by word shortcut method =
is there for the newt?

Thanks in advance, Matze

Germany