[NTLK] Who do I contact for the $150 Newtons?

From: Greg Goodwin (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 05:32:30 EST

    I've asked this before... PLEASE can someone relay to me the
information on who to contact for the $150 Newtons? I've written the
guy who originally started all this, and I've asked the question here
before.

    I have a friend who has been drooling over my Newton 2000 for a year
or two now and would love to pick one of these up.

    Thanks in advance,

    Greg Goodwin / Doctor Clu
    drclu_at_swbell.net