Re: [NTLK] Taking Notes on MP2000/2100?

From: Adrian Carter (adi_at_cix.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 23:53:28 EST

I'm not in technical classes but my classes do require me to draw diagrams
on a regular basis to illustrate a particular theory (for example in my
Critical Theory class I needed to draw a sketch of Marxist Critical Theory
model, so it's that kind of stuff).

I mainly work in standard text mode with my 2100 with the HWR converting as
I work and then I switch to sketch mode for most diagram work. I would say
that most of my work is done in portrait mode. I only use the keyboard out
of class when I am in the library writing stuff up afterwards (I try to type
as quietly as possible because of the Newton keyboard's dreaded clickety
click).

Adrian