Re: [NTLK] Drop-downs....

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 23:28:50 EST

on 1/12/02 10:54 PM, James Elliott at rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> I might do that. I have a few todos, but not enough for it to be really
> inconvenient to re-enter. Though I am now rather hesitant to trust my
> backups, due to what I have recently heard of their reliability.

    I always back up the internal store to a card before a brainwipe.
Usually there no problem with stuff I keep on my main card. I've had no
trouble doing a restore from the card backup.
    Also, if you have so few todos, you might just consider deleting the
todo store from the extras drawer. You could even refile the todos you want
on a card before deleting so only the offending todo gets trashed. I'm sure
someone will pipe in if this is a bad way to go about it, but I've used this
method with other stores that went strange on me.

Peter