Re: [NTLK] HELP! MP2100 got wet... what do I do?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 01:45:18 EST

A better solution would be to get a more expensive
brand of beer! If you would say, pay $3.00 per bottle
of beer, I can guarantee you, not a drop would get
spilled (the beer I buy comes in litre bottles at
$8.00/litre...The best weitzen you can buy in the
States! And you can bet, if a drop were to get
spilled, I would catch it before it hits the ground!)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Stephanie Maks <steph_at_maksystems.com> wrote:
<snip>
> I had a friend who was endlessly getting beer into
> his remote control, and
> the solution to that was pretty simple but I would
> NOT do this to a newton.
> I'd pry the remote apart completely, take the
> batterys out, and wash
> everything, including the circuit board, with soap
> and water. Then let it
> dry for several hours, and then re-assemble it.
<snip>

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -