Re: [NTLK] How does one use DragonSpeak?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 15:38:06 EST

Hmm, there might be a problem with the PKG.
Try getting it off of my site:
http://newton.tek-ed.com
I've got the Dragon Speak program on it as well as the
patch to be able to use the internal mic. I know that
this one works on my UMP2000 because that's how I
loaded it on my Newt.
Let me know if this works.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Samuel Jacobson <jacobson98_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I took a look for past messages on the subject but
> did not find the
> answer to my query (as well as I did not see
> anything in the FAQ). I have
> tried to download the DragonSpeak demo off of UNNA
> and I cannot seem to get
> it to work on my uMP2000 as I always get right to
> the end of the download
> and then get an error stating that the package will
> not work on the system.
> Since other appear to have gotten then program to
> work I was wondering what
> needs to be done? Also I only have the original
> microphone in the unit, yet
> I seem to recall someone saying there was a patch
> that will allow the
> program to use the original MP design. Is this
> correct?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Sam J.

=====