Re: [NTLK] HELP! MP2100 got wet... what do I do?

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 14:34:40 EST

A friend once spilled a whole bowl of chicken soup down the back of his TV.
We unplugged it, took it out into the back yard, and hosed it off. Then we
waited about a week before watching again... but it was fine. I routinely
wash all my non-immersible kitchen appliances. I just make darned sure they
are dry before using them again.

HOWEVER - given that the Newt has lots of tight nooks and crannies, you will
probably not get it dry before corrosion and/or impatience sets in. I would
not bathe my Newt without _great_ caution.

Paul F.