Re: [NTLK] [ot] iwalk and other speculation

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 14:54:43 EST

On 1/6/02, BK quoth:
>Actually, Pixar is Disney's competitor and their projects, i.e. Toy
>Story they didn't do with but in competition to Disney.
>
>For example the "Antz" movie was in direct competition to "Bug's life"
>and now there is "Shrek" versus "Monsters" IIRC.

I think you have Pixar (Monsters, Inc., Bug's Life, Toy Story) and
Dreamworks (Shrek, Antz) confused. Pixar is part of Disney, IIRC.

Steve Jobs is CEO of Pixar and Apple, currently.

Any further logical leaps are purely speculation.

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com

Newton Connections: Obsessive Newton News http://newted.net/~1f2frfbf/ These things are fun, and fun is good.