Re: [NTLK] Newton Connection Utilities

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 17:34:41 EST

>On 1/5/02 @ 2:04 AM, Mike wrote:
>
>I did just this and got an incomplete copy of Newton
>Backup Utilities - more and more mysterious. Why isn't
>NCU stored as a stuffed version of the utility
>itself? like everything else!

Mike interesting question. Glad that you brought it up.

Just for consistency and ease of use, it would sure be nice if the .img's
were stored that way.

If you need the images stuffed or zipped, let me know and I will gladly
Email them to you.

It will be tomorrow since I am heading out to Akihabara right now.

Sushi