Re: [NTLK] Re - Is it dead??

From: Stephen Swift (aka Burnum) (burnum_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 22:28:49 EST

At 2/26/02 6:54 PM, Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de) Wrote:

> You might want to do what you find at the top of
>=20
> http://www.pda-soft.de/130_disassemble.html

Um... Yeah, I noticed something. My Newt's only power source for the last
week has been a 4.5 V ac adapter. Um yeah. That's bad isn't it? :-(

I'm probably going to have to go through most of the instructions on the
above site.
>=20
> If that doesn't help, it's most likely a hardware problem (which I might =
be
> able
> to fix, get in touch with me privately if you are interested).

Thank you. If I can't get it too work, I'll send you an e-mail.

Stephen Swift =BF' The Burnum Man
burnum_at_mac.com