[NTLK] Re - Is it dead??

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 18:54:12 EST

> My question is this: Why is my Newt acting up on me? I've had the memory
> card for a few days now and it's worked fine. And now all of a sudden it
> just isn't working. And it's not working even w/out the card... I'm not
> liking this. Yes, it's old and second hand but this has been it's first
> major problem. TIA

You might want to do what you find at the top of

http://www.pda-soft.de/130_disassemble.html

If that doesn't help, it's most likely a hardware problem (which I might be
able
to fix, get in touch with me privately if you are interested).

Good luck

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de