Re: [NTLK] ATA @ SmartMedia

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 09:48:46 EST

on 2/21/02 3:44 AM, Paul Guyot at pguyot_at_kallisys.net wrote:

> Sorry to bother you again, but is it worse with the drivers installed?
    I don't think so.

> All that is a known fixed bug (in -current). Your card will hopefully
> work with RC1.
    I'll give that a try. The interesting this was that after being
recognized the first time no SM card would be recognized after until I
removed the ATA driver and reinstalled it. Also, the card that was
recognized apparently underwent partial reformatting during partitioning
since I had to reformat it for use in my camera.

Peter