Re: [NTLK] Re MP130 Batteries

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 09:44:01 EST

Thanks Paul!
Do you know if you can do the same kind of "recharge in the Newt" trick with the
MP100 as has been discussed with the 130? Also (just out of curiosity) do you know
what the little round disc inside the battery compartment is? Not the backup
battery, but underneath the regular battery cage. Once you remove the batteries,
you can see a small disc at the bottom of the compartment. Mine has an MP100
sticker on it. Any ideas?
Thanks again for the battery advice
Rui