Re: [NTLK] How Do You USE Your Newt?

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_jojoro.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 18:41:16 EST

Ed,

Actually - this is what I had in mind when I asked - but I think I am
interested in how specifically you achieve keeping all of this info
organized etc. EG - I have an idea, I use this program, file it thusly,
etc. Maybe I'm just asking what programs you use. But here's an example.
I use Calypso email client. It has filtering. It has auto response. But
a nice application would be if I were in sales of Newt gear (ala Oz in the
old days). You could email me subject "prices" my filter would toss is in
teh appropriate box (say "followups) and respond with the current price
list.

So that's what I mean, if you know what I mean.<g>

BTW - this is doubtless the best list I have been on in years and years and
years....

brad