Re: [NTLK] It's here

From: James Clark (clarkjm_at_appleisp.net)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 11:50:57 EST

> How do I delete a mp3 file ?
>
> Checked all over and can't find the test.mp3 anywhere (all three of them ;-)
> and I don't see a delete option in Mad max either...
>

> Robert Benschop

Robert,
Load the Mad Max package. It will show all three of the test files, you can
then use the check box and delete the files in the usual manner. I did a
search for the files using the Extras drawer but could not find the files.
I later learned that the files are kept in a soup called "Audio". You can
also use a soup editor to delete the files.

DrJIM