Re: [NTLK] It's here

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 17:35:16 EST

on 16-02-2002 5:50, James Clark at clarkjm_at_appleisp.net wrote:

> Load the Mad Max package. It will show all three of the test files, you can
> then use the check box and delete the files in the usual manner. I did a
> search for the files using the Extras drawer but could not find the files.
> I later learned that the files are kept in a soup called "Audio". You can
> also use a soup editor to delete the files.

I figured out that there was probably something rotten about the packages
that I loaded, since there wasn't a delete option under the envelope.

At first I thought that it just wasn't in the application, until a posting
here on the list changed my mind.

Made me wonder how the files are stored though, didn't find anything
anywhere, not even in 'Storage'

Managed to delete the .mp3's in the end through iTunes though...

Robert Benschop