Re: [NTLK] itunes/newton problem

From: Eckhart Koeppen (eck1000_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 13:45:37 EST

erntuco_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> There is not enough room on the media module "not connected" to copy all of
> the requested files.
>
> I have a 32mb memory card that has plenty of room on it. Any size file I
> try to transfer won't work. Why does it call my newton "not connected"?
>
> I am connected with Newton Connection Utilities using serial. My newton
> icon on itools is set up Serial 1(Printer/Modem), although I have indeed
> tried Serial 2 also.

Could it be that the Newton is still not connected? The text beside the
Newton icon in iTunes should be something like your Newton's Name/Owner
Name.

Eric, maybe it would be nice to change the Newton icon to something else
if the plug-in didn't find the Newton, perhaps a crossed-out Newton?

Eckhart

--
                   -- eck_at_40hz.org -- www.40hz.org --