Re: [NTLK] itunes/newton problem

From: erntuco_at_yahoo.com
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 12:58:58 EST

> Does the word "Newton" appear on the left side of iTunes.
> If not, it is a problem finding the plugin.
> If it is found, then it is a connection problem. Is the USB adapter
> configured as Serial 1 (i.e. Printer/Modem)? If not, use the iTunes Plugin
> settings button to change it.
>

> Eric

Ok, some great advice given so far. I upgraded to itunes version 2 and now
itunes recognizes "newton". Then problem is when I try to transfer a file
to it I get the error:

There is not enough room on the media module "not connected" to copy all of
the requested files.

I have a 32mb memory card that has plenty of room on it. Any size file I
try to transfer won't work. Why does it call my newton "not connected"?

I am connected with Newton Connection Utilities using serial. My newton
icon on itools is set up Serial 1(Printer/Modem), although I have indeed
tried Serial 2 also.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Mike