[NTLK] PCMCIA cage for ATA support

From: Rob Hoehn (robert.hoehn_at_wamu.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 13:49:15 EST

I am interested in joining the ATA bandwagon and hopefully help with
debugging. I have read through all the pages describing cards
supported, etc, but I don't see anything on what PCMCIA cage to use with
the newton? I assume that you need a cage specific to the type of card
one uses, right? Are there some cages that might not work? I want to
make sure I get a cage that is compatable, thats all.

Rob