Re: [NTLK] Product Resale Company update- FYI

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 13:45:12 EST

on 2/14/02 10:44 AM, Daniel Ho at hod_at_mac.com wrote:

> What is the contact info for Product Resale Company? Do they have a web
> site?
>
> Cheers,
> d.

Hi -

I don't think they sell individual units anymore. The email I have for them
is: productresale_at_yahoo.com

If you can get together a bunch of folks, you might be able to purchase them
in quantity. However, I have nothing to do with these folks, nor was I the
NewtonTalker who first made contact with the company, so the usefulness of
my input is very limited.

Dave