Re: [NTLK] Charter/Manifesto of NewtonTalk

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 15:08:52 EST

Victor,
Don't think that you have to do this all by yourself.
We have one hell of a resource of people on this list
who would be all too happy to assist! Just ask and
we'll "form a committee" and work through a Manifesto
we can all live with.
btw, have fun in florida.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://65.84.243.167 (my NPDS server)

--- Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Ed Kummel wrote:
>
> > Perhaps we should create a charter, vote on it and
> > then set it up for the NewtonTalk FAQ and
> Manifesto.

<big ole snip>

> Ed, you must have been reading my mind these past
> few days. This is
> exactly what I plan on doing. I just ask that you
> be a little patient, as
> I am very swamped right now and I am leaving for a
> week's vacation to
> sunny Florida soon, where I will wash away some
> stress and, knowing me,
> come up with some good ideas. Sometime after I come
> back, I will be
> organizing this, don't you worry.
>
> --
> Victor Rehorst - victor_at_newtontalk.net -

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -