Re: [NTLK] Debating 32MB purchase

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 15:09:01 EST

Yeah, I am debating the 32MB cards as well. I need 3 of them, then i'd be
set. I just bought 2 4MB cards (one for backing up the internal store...)
and the other one for books. So, hopefully when i'm done, i'll have 3 4MB
and 3 32 MB. (one 32MB is for backing up one of the 32MB cards imitating the
woo lee style.)

-Chris