[NTLK] A Blast from the Past (Somewhat OT)

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 06:16:27 EST

I was doing my tri-monthly google search of all things Newton Related, and
ran across this from Macworld,

http://www.macworld.com/2000/06/15/newton.html

Odd how more than 18 months later this still rings true for the most part.
Given the recent ('iWalk') furor one would think that anyone at Apple with a
modicum of intelligence would maybe get some small bit of the hint.

Paul Nuernberger