[NTLK] Scheduling extension?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 16:29:21 EST

    Does anyone know of an extension that allows you to schedule a meeting
that begins one day and continues into the next?
    I work several shifts that begin one day and end the next, but, for
example, the basic Newton time picker doesn't allow a meeting that begins at
8 p.m. and ends at 3 a.m. Also the length of the shift can vary so I like to
include start and end times.
    I know DateMan does allow cross-date times, but I was wondering if
there's an extension that would allow this to be done in Dates.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html