Re: [NTLK] serial for newer Macs...

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 11:29:28 EST

Many people just mean Apple's black Mini DIN 8 to DB-9 cable when
they say "Newt to PC cable" (it requires a dongle with a 2x00). I'm
pretty sure Apple never made dongleless cable. though I know Enfour
made dongleless cables in both Mini DIN 8 and DB-9 flavours. If
you're new to the 2x00, make sure you have the right one!

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html