Re: [NTLK] FW: OK, it's cute but, what is it?

From: Julian Wright (julianwr_at_paradise.net.nz)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 16:27:11 EST

On 28 Dec 2002 at 0:42, David Busey wrote:

> Whoops! Forgot the link...
>
> http://home.attbi.com/~im-wired/whatisit.JPG
>
> HATE it when I do that.

Thanks, was beginning to wonder. :)

> For now, I'll leave it to you, (the listers) to solve the puzzle of what it
> is? (Extra points if you can name what kind of tree this wood comes from.)

Ok I'm going to go out on a limb (sorry, bad pun) and guess this is a
messagepad stand, designed to hold the MP at a nice angle for use on a
desk. You've even put a stylus holder down in the front right corner.

Nice work on the logo.

No idea about the wood though.

Cheers, Julian.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html