[NTLK] FW: OK, it's cute but, what is it?

From: David Busey (im-wired_at_attbi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 03:42:06 EST

Whoops! Forgot the link...

http://home.attbi.com/~im-wired/whatisit.JPG

HATE it when I do that.

----------
From: David Busey <im-wired_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 00:30:03 -0800
To: <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Subject: OK, it's cute but, what is it?

Hello all,

Just couldn't wait for the polyurethane to dry before sharing this with you.
Yes it's simple but I'm a really a beginning woodworker. This is made from
scrap that I'd been turning out some Christmas gifts with in recent weeks.
This was fun cuz it's just for me.

For now, I'll leave it to you, (the listers) to solve the puzzle of what it
is? (Extra points if you can name what kind of tree this wood comes from.)
Send your guesses to the list with an explanation of your answer.

I'll reveal what I'll use it for in the next day or so. ;-)

Cheers!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html