Re: [NTLK] Calise Case

From: Chris Ruprecht (chris_at_ruprecht.org)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 17:24:43 EST

Andrew,

the straps are only supposed to wrap around the screen door, not the enti=
re=20
Newton. If you don't have the little clips in place on the back of the ne=
wton=20
to hold the door firmly on the Newt's back, then you could put some velcr=
o on=20
the back of the newton, too.

Best regards,
Chris

On Wednesday 31 December 1969 19:00, Andrew Thiel wrote:
> I recently got one of these from the Shreve Systems going-out-of-busine=
ss
> sale:
>
> http://www4.ncsu.edu/~aothiel/Calise1.JPG
> http://www4.ncsu.edu/~aothiel/Calise2.JPG
>
> And I can't figure out how to fit my 2100 into any of the elastic bands=
 in
> such a way that you can close the case!
>
> There was recently a thread aout cutting stuff off and putting velcro o=
n,
> but when they put the "Now works with 130/2000 sticker on it, I don't t=
hink
> they meant "as long as you have some velcro and razor blades". How are
> those elastic bands supposed to wrap around that goddamned brick of gre=
en
> plastic?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> -Animal
>
> "Powered by A/UX!" (The power of Unix, the beauty of Apple!)

--=20
Network Grunt and Bit Pusher extraordinaire

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html