Re: [NTLK] The perils of doin nuthin at Christmas day & Merry Christmas Charlie Brown

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 15:09:03 EST

The only times I saw the exclamation inside a circle
is when I was using some kind of enhancment product.
In Notes, if I install a new kind of Note (like a
quote template) and I create a new note with this
template, then everything works. If I remove this
template from the Newt (either by deleting or
freezing) the note is replaced by an exclamation
inside a circle.
So, the items you are seeing are probably created with
an enhancement that you have either froze or deleted.
Try unfreezing something and see if it comes back.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- W Izzy <izzy_at_phreaker.net> wrote:

> Hello to everybody and Merry Christmas
>

> I was just doing nothing this morming and for no
> reason opened the names
> app, changed the order settting to card model. So
> on the top of all names
> appeared a ! inside an O and curious me tapped on
> it.
>
> So names app froze but not the OS so i tapped on its
> button on the button
> bar and it closed. Tapped again and error code
> -48402 showed up. Same
> everytime...
>
> The error code is
>
> Errorno: -48402
> Category: Bad Type Errors
>
> I freezed every freezable app including HyperNewt
> (the only app where I have
> seen the! inside an O) but nothing seems to happen.
> I also tried to restart
> it and nothing....
>
> Any help would be really appreciated
>
> Thank you very much

=====
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain."
 - Mr. Weasley - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.