[NTLK] The perils of doin nuthin at Christmas day & Merry Christmas Charlie Brown

From: W Izzy (izzy_at_phreaker.net)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 11:31:39 EST

Hello to everybody and Merry Christmas

I was just doing nothing this morming and for no reason opened the names
app, changed the order settting to card model. So on the top of all names
appeared a ! inside an O and curious me tapped on it.

So names app froze but not the OS so i tapped on its button on the button
bar and it closed. Tapped again and error code -48402 showed up. Same
everytime...

The error code is

Errorno: -48402
Category: Bad Type Errors

I freezed every freezable app including HyperNewt (the only app where I have
seen the! inside an O) but nothing seems to happen. I also tried to restart
it and nothing....

Any help would be really appreciated

Thank you very much

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html