Re: [NTLK] [OT] Christmas.

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 12:42:57 EST

>Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:04:56 -0800
>From: Pedro Hobbyfrazoo <pjfraser_at_mac.com>

>if it's that friend/employer who throws the huge and debaucherous, yet
>vegan, parties, please say hi to Steve for us...

>On Tuesday, December 24, 2002, at 08:57 AM, John Anderson wrote:

> > A friend of mine who is famous for throwing huge and debaucherous
> > parties is throwing yet another annual Christmas Eve party.

Oh yes, please! And please tell Steve that I am getting bored of my
cellphone, and I cannot get myself to buy any of the pieces of junk
that are on the market right now, I feel a nagging need for something
white and shiny... ;)

My best wishes for you people on the list, Happy Holidays, no anger,
no flaming trees, do not hurt yourself - unwrap with patience.

Peace for all,

Oliver :)

--
       "I love my goddamned brick of green plastic!"
		from