Re: [NTLK] Hello from Indianapolis, Indiana!

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 22:34:44 EST

Hi there Rob -

I lived in Indiana for several years in the late 70's and early 80's.
Last year I found myself in Indianapolis for the first time in 20
years, and boy has that city changed. All for the better, I must add.

  My tactic on dealing with my wife when the UPS guy stops by is to
insist that I had told her about the purchase many days earlier. She
doesn't really believe me, but it creates enough of an element of doubt
that she feels that she has to go easy on me.

Welcome to the community, and enjoy.

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html